RWT’s facilities and service
- Get the product you need when you need it. South African factories in Johannesburg and Soweto. Manufacturing high quality reflective, high-viz garments to the specific requirements of our customers.
- An Imports department, specialising in sourcing the latest technology including; flame retardant, anti-static, reflective or waterproof fabrics when not locally available.
- A knowledgeable sales team in Durban, Cape Town and Johannesburg with internal sales support staff.
- Product testing and quality control facilities. Products are extensively researched and tested for high performance, durability and quality.
- Our In-house printing department can custom design & print artwork to your specifications.
- The bias binding division custom makes our clients binding.
- RWT’s extensive reflective, high visibility Product Range and Custom-made garments. Whatever you need, we will customise a solution for you. Just give us your specs, logo & ideas & we will make it happen.
- Our service includes delivery by our dedicated team of drivers.
Our manufacturing partners
From inception in 1990, RWT has been governed by the principle of sustainable upliftment of the historically disadvantaged.
We have supported Self Help Association of Paraplegics (Soweto) SHAP since 1990 by providing full time employment and training.
7th wave investments
7th Wave is our cut, make and trim (CMT) factory. It now offers sustainable employment to previously disadvantaged workers whose skill and productivity ensure a reliable supply of high-quality garments to the SA market