RWT’s Facilities and Service
- Get the product you need when you need it. Three South African factories in Johannesburg, Soweto and Middleburg. Manufacturing high quality garments to the specific requirements of our customers.
- An Imports department, specialising in sourcing the latest technology if not locally available.
- A knowledgeable Sales Team in Durban, Cape Town and Johannesburg with Internal Sales support staff.
- Product testing and Quality control facilities. Extensively researched and tested for high performance, durability and quality.
- Our In-house Printing department, custom design & print artwork to your specifications.
- The Bias Binding division custom makes our clients binding.
- RWT’s extensive Product Range and Custom-made garments. Whatever you need, we will customise a solution for you. Just give us your specs, logo & ideas & we will make it happen.
- Our services include delivery by our dedicated team of drivers.
Our Manufacturing Partners
From inception in 1990, RWT has been governed by a principle of sustainable upliftment for the historically disadvantaged.
We have supported SHAP, over the past 19 years by providing full time employment and training.
Thuthukani, established as a result of a black economic empowerment initiative involving RWT and a mining group. The factory has created employment for historically disadvantaged individuals in the rural community.
7 th Wave investments
7th Wave was established to save a failed cut, make and trim (CMT) factory. It now offers sustainable employment to previously disadvantaged workers who would have otherwise been retrenched.